Monitoring Total THM in Drinking Water Systems
The MS2000 is a highly sensitive on-line total trihalomethane monitoring system which helps water treatment operators optimize their process to meet local regulations.
The MS2000 utilizes a contactless measurement technique that greatly reduces maintenance requirements. Furthermore, the instrument does not require reagents, which keeps the ongoing running costs to a minimum.
With hourly measurements at an accuracy of +/- 10%*, the MS2000 provides 24 hr monitoring of treated water to allow rapid process adjustments, chemical and energy savings.
The MS2000 comes with a touchscreen display as standard and a 4-20 mA connection for the default output to a PLC or SCADA system. Optional communications interfaces are available which include Modbus and Profibus for integration into your communications infrastructure.
- Water treatment process optimization
- Distribution network and storage monitoring
- Monitoring THMs in Health, Defense and Industrial establishments
- Swimming pools and water parks
Installation is a simple process and consists of connecting the instrument to power and the water source to be monitored. Setup uses the touchscreen interface.
- No reagents or gases, low running costs
- Low maintenance, no sensor cleaning
- Hourly sampling with instant results
- Wide range of operating temperatures
- Low cost of ownership