As part of the continuous improvement of the quality level of the offered services and products and of the documentation of their credibility, towards the full satisfaction of our customers, the company is certified according to ELOT EN ISO 9001: 2008, ELOT EN 14001: 2004 and ELOT 1801: 2008 / OHSAS 18001: 2007, aiming the implementation of an updated and organized Integrated Quality Management System, in order to reduce the impact of its operation on the Health, Safety and Environment.
The Company’s managers believe in the value and the utility of the Integrated Quality Management System and in the continuous improvement of its effectiveness and it demonstrate these values:
- Transmitting to the staff and the associates the needed faith in the importance of the quality, which aims to satisfy the customer’s requirements and the relevant legislation standards and regulations.
- Defining the Company’s quality policy, and moreover the specific aims of this applied quality policy.
- Conducting the reviews of the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring the necessary resources (personnel, equipment and funding).
Being convinced of the need for our continuous improvement of the service quality level, we state that our company is committed to the installation of Quality Management System on our facilities and the compliance with the following principles, which constitute the quality policy of our company:
- Τhe strict implementation and constant improvement of the system, in accordance with national and EU legislation and the system manual.
- The constant updating, monitoring and harmonization with national and EU legislation in accordance with the instructions of the competent authorities.
- Meeting customers’ requirements, in terms of quality of the products marketed by “HELLAS ENVIROMENT”, dealing with complaints or objections in time and with the proper validation, using well organized documentation procedures.
- The continuous training of all our personnel in issues concerning firstly the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and then the staff awareness of Quality and Health and Safety and Environmental Management issues.
- The establishment of specific, measurable and achievable targets, the realization of which consists a commitment to the company and its personnel.
- The identification and risk management related to health, safety and environmental issues, in order to prevent potential injuries, diseases and accidents, which may arise from the activities and cause malfunctions to the equipment, the staff, the facilities and the environment.
- The risk minimization and the protection the staff but also the community in which the company operates, adopting safe methods and operating procedures for both normal operations and emergency cases.
- The proper organization and operation of the activities and decision making, having in mind the decrease of produced waste and the increase of recycling rates, the responsible energy and water consumption and the health, safety and environmental parameters.
- The necessary resources disposition for the implementation of the quality policy of and the achievement of the objectives and targets set by the management team.