Continuous Water Intake Protection
The MS1200 Oil in Water and Pollution Analyzer is designed to protect drinking water treatment plants from pollution events at the raw water intake. These events can result in expensive filter replacement and clean-up operations and may also affect the quality of drinking water produced.
In addition, the system can be used for a wide range of surface water, ground water and industrial water applications.
The MS1200 utilizes a contactless measurement technique, sensing headspace gases to provide a measurement system that is not affected by the turbidity of the water and has very low maintenance requirements.
The instrument is accurate to low ppb concentrations for a wide range of compounds, including fuel oils, PAH, VOCs and BTEX compounds.
Its continuous measurement mode provides immediate information on pollution levels allowing a rapid response to any event.
It is available with a standard display or touch screen interface.
- Monitoring of water abstraction points
- Monitoring of drain and storm water systems
- Detection of fuel pollution in surface water
- Detection of VOC breakthrough in carbon beds
- Reverse Osmosis membrane protection
- Protection of desalination plants
- Monitors for pollution events
- No sensor contact with water
- Low maintenance, no sensor cleaning
- Not affected by turbidity
- High sensitivity, ideal for boreholes
Installation is a simple process and consists of connecting the instrument to power and the water source to be monitored. Setup uses a user friendly app running on a laptop PC or the touchscreen interface.